Leave it to the Pros
Leave It to the Pros
The art of photography is more accessible to the masses than it has ever been, but there is still a
distinct separation between the professional photographer and the photography hobbyist, in both the quality of the images as well as in the overall experience. When it comes to important milestones in your life, such as your high school senior portraits, it’s best to leave it up to the pros.
A professional photographer not only knows his/her equipment inside and out, but also knows the importance of posing, wardrobe, proper lighting, and getting a client’s personality to shine for the session.
With countless hours of training and experience, a professional
photographer creates timeless images that you will be proud of today, and in 30 years.
By choosing our studio for your senior portraits, you can be assured that:
1. You will look your best in each image because we know how to light and pose all body types.
2. Your images will be professionally retouched (no strange skin tones, or overly whitened eyes & teeth)
using professional grade digital darkroom software.
3. Your images will be printed on archival paper using the highest quality inks.
We have hand selected the labs that we work with due to their quality and standards.
4. We will effectively communicate with each other to ensure that your senior portraits will reflect you, as you are right now. This studio thrives on client communication and wants you to be a part of the planning process
5. Your images will be anything but ordinary or average. Just like you.
Contact Aaron and Elizabeth at Noah’s Ark Photography to set up your session!
For more of our glamour work visit 4 Girls Glamour